Dates: 3/13 – 3/15
Location: Suwannee River Hideaway Campground
- Site F6
- Unique experience finding campground. Going from highway to back roads that keep getting narrower in the middle of nowhere.
- Staff was very helpful
- Unique layout. Pull-in site that we exit across another campsite. Enough room though not to worry
- Used Autoformer, but electricity was good
- Supposed to have great Internet, but we had issues.
- Weak cell service from AT&T. One bar mostly. Hotspot was not much better. Using antenna Inside was not helpful
- Perfect weather
- Smells like natural mint! Amazing!
- Did Nature Coast Trail Old Town to “Y” junction
- About 5 miles round trip
- Took bridge over Suwannee River
- Beautiful trail and perfect weather
- Parked behind Hardees in Old Town; trail access right behind it
- Zephyr stayed alone in crate for the first time